Objective2 Headphone Amplifier – Desktop
plus Shipping Costs
The Objective2 is a marvel in performance vs. cost and outperforms many more expensive headphone amplifiers on the market.
The Objective2 Headphone Amplifier is the first design of the US blogger and electrical engineer NwAvGuy which is produced under the Common Creative License
- RCA and 3.5mm Input Connector
- 6.4mm headphone socket
- RCA output
- ALPS Stereo Potentiometer
- 220V~ 15 VAC 500mA Power supply (Euro plug)
- Gain switch (2.5x and 6.5x gain as standard)
- Size 108.5 x 84 x 30 mm (without Volume Knob)
- Black and Silver versions available
Thanks to the RCA output (switched off when headphones are plugged in) you can use it as well to drive some monitor speakers or power amplifier. Even so it is not its original intend, it works very well.
|Frequency Response||+/- 0.1 dB|
|Noise (ref 400 mV)||-105 dB|
|THD 1 Khz 150 Ohms||0.0016%|
|Output Impedance||0.54 Ohms|
A full list of the measurements can be found in NwAvGuy‘s blog.
all Black, all Silver, Black with Silver front
EU, UK, US, AU