Objective2 Headphone Amplifier – 6.3mm out version
plus Shipping Costs
The Objective2 is a marvel in performance vs. cost and outperforms many more expensive headphone amplifiers on the market.
The Objective2 Headphone Amplifier is the first design of the US blogger and electrical engineer NwAvGuy which is produced under the Common Creative License.
- 3.5mm Input and 6.3mm headphone connector
- ALPS Stereo Potentiometer
- 220V~ 15 VAC 500mA Power supply (different plug styles available)
- 2x 9V 300mA Ni-MH Batteries
- Gain switch (2.5x and 6.5x gain as standard)
- Size 108.5 x 84 x 30 mm (without Volume Knob)
- Black or Silver case with matching panels
- Black or Silver Volume Knob
|Frequency Response||+/- 0.1 dB|
|Noise (ref 400 mV)||-105 dB|
|THD 1 Khz 150 Ohms||0.0016%|
|Output Impedance||0.54 Ohms|
|Battery Life||~8-10 hours|
A full list of the measurements can be found in NwAvGuy‘s blog.
All Black, All Silver, Black with Silver Front
EU, UK, US, AU